Clone this wiki locally
The IMVU Statistics Daemon
Table of Contents
- Why istatd? - The reasons behind istatd's creation, and why you should pick this over existing alternatives.
- Building istatd - How to compile and install istatd.
- Configuring istatd - There are a few different ways to configure istatd, through commandline arguments, or config files.
- Recording Counters - How to record new counters to istatd's data store.
- Counter Types - An explanation about event and gauge counter types.
- Administering istatd - Care and feeding post-install
- Third-party Integration - Integrating istatd with other services, such as collectd.
- Web Frontend - How to use the web frontend that comes with istatd.
- Users and Dashboards - What is this "login" button anyway?
- HTTP Interface - Using the REST-like HTTP interface to query counter data in istatd.
- Utilities - Various helpful tools which can assist in debugging stat files, fabricating fake data for functional tests, and handy other things.
- Glossary - A compendium of terms and jargon used in istatd.
- The License - The software license for istatd's source code.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to some common questions pertaining to istatd.