Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The IMVU Statistics Daemon
Table of Contents
- Why istatd? - The reasons behind istatd's creation, and why you should pick this over existing alternatives.
- Building istatd - How to compile and install istatd.
- Configuring istatd - There are a few different ways to configure istatd, through commandline arguments, or config files.
- Recording Counters - How to record new counters to istatd's data store.
- Counter Types - An explanation about event and gauge counter types.
- Administering istatd - Care and feeding post-install
- Third-party Integration - Integrating istatd with other services, such as collectd.
- Web Frontend - How to use the web frontend that comes with istatd.
- Users and Dashboards - What is this "login" button anyway?
- HTTP Interface - Using the REST-like HTTP interface to query counter data in istatd.
- Utilities - Various helpful tools which can assist in debugging stat files, fabricating fake data for functional tests, and handy other things.
- Glossary - A compendium of terms and jargon used in istatd.
- The License - The software license for istatd's source code.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to some common questions pertaining to istatd.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.