Learning Path 05 - Java AWS Expert with Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
Recommeded Course Path
Skills You Will Learn
The Kubernetes Course uses GKE. EKS is expected to be added to it in future!
- Spring Cloud
- AWS Fargate and AWS ECS
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
What Our 350,000 Learners Say
- ★★★★★ This Course is very very helpful who will start career with Micro services,Docker,Cloud. I have already completed in28 min spring cloud micro services course now after this course I have complete knowledge about micro services deployment.
- ★★★★★ This is the perfect course. The instructor takes you step by step ensuring you learn anything and everything pertaining to deploying your Spring Boot applications to Elastic Beanstalk. Spring Boot App 1 is simple - Spring Boot App 5 is complex. The way the instructor takes you thru each app, is amazing.
- ★★★★★ The course is great! I like that everything is explained based on real-life examples!
- ★★★★★ This is an excellent into to AWS ElasticBeanstalk. But even more important, is that the instructor explains many elements of the Spring MVC, differences in deployment of a jar/war file, H2 in-memory db, and so many other gems. Ranga has so kindly and methodically filled-in so many of my gaps in knowledge with regards to web development. The value of this course goes waaaay beyond the actual price of the course. I am a true believe in the 'in28minutes' catalog and will continue purchasing further courses from in28minutes.
- ★★★★★ A brilliant course that really focuses on AWS Elastic Beanstalk, covering multiple deployments including connecting to a separate database, also liked the section on AWS Codepipeline, the pace is good and the instructor is clear and very knowledgeable, I highly recommend this course.
- ★★★★★ Exactly what I've been looking for! soo many AWS courses read like an encyclopedia or text book. few offer any sort of practical application. this course was great because it starts simple and builds to complex, by way of actual examples. awesome course.
Video about Choosing Learning Paths
Free Preview Courses
- Learn Docker in 5 Steps
- Deploying Spring Boot Apps to AWS using Elastic Beanstalk - First 10 Steps
- AWS Fargate and ECS - Deploy Spring Microservices
- Learn Kubernetes in 10 Steps