Luxletter - Email marketing in TYPO3. Send newsletters the easy way.
Inspired by TYPO3 extension direct_mail - thank to the authors for the great work
Email marketing tool in TYPO3. Just build and send newsletters to your customers. This extension does not need EXT:lux but works together with the marketing automation tool for TYPO3 to get even more receiver analytics data. Just add some HTML as content for your newsletters anywhere in the web or directly on your website, parse it and go for it.
Aspects of luxletter
- A useful and nice dashboard shows you the relevant information in the backend
- Modern newsletter extension for TYPO3 9
- Tracking of clicks via PSR-15 interface in TYPO3
- Sending mails in queue via symfony command controller
- Records for fe_groups (and there related fe_users) are used to send mails to
- An unsubscribe plugin is already included
- A teaser content element helps you to create newsletters out of default content elements in TYPO3
- Every website can be used as prototype for your newsletter
- A third party mailserver can be used for newsletters
- At the moment there is no bounce-management (Do you want to sponsor it? Contact us!)
- fe_users records are needed to send emails (sorry guys - no tt_address at the moment )
- There is no registration plugin for fe_users in EXT:luxletter. Please use a different extension (like femanager) for this task
Example dashboard overview:
Example newsletter im mail inbox:
Example newsletter list view:
Example newsletter creation - step 1:
Example newsletter creation - step 2:
Example newsletter creation - step 3:
See the receiver activities if you have also installed the free extension lux:
Create teasers from content elements with a teaser plugin:
See the full documentation (installation, configuration, newsletters and analysis)
- TYPO3 9 LTS is the basic CMS for this newsletter tool.
- EXT:lux is not needed to run luxletter but both extensions can work together to show more relevant information.
- This extension needs to be installed with composer (classic installation could work but is not supported and tested).
- fe_users records are used to send emails to while fe_groups is used to select a group of them
Sponsored features (please get in contact to us if you want to sponsor a new feature)
- Import of fe_users from tt_address (to migrate easier from direct_mail to luxletter)
- Editview of existing newsletters (reparse function?)
- Move global newsletter configuration to records to use different settings per newsletter
Installation with composer
composer require "in2code/luxletter"
|1.1.0||2019.08.20||Bugfix||Some css fixes, Fix for default image and small code cleanup|
|1.0.0||2019.08.02||Task||First stable TER release with a useful documentation|
|0.3.0||2019.07.31||Task||Support for lux, Add signal, Receiver module|
|0.2.0||2019.07.13||Task||Fix for PHP 7.3, Fix for default sql mode setting, documentation update|
|0.1.0||2019.07.10||Task||Initial release of a working newsletter extension|
Need help with email-marketing or marketing automation?
The company behind Lux, LuxLetter and LuxEnterprise - the complete marketing box for TYPO3 - is looking forward to help you: https://www.in2code.de