Proctor is a A/B testing framework written in Java that enables data-driven product design at Indeed.
Proctor consists of data-model, client specification, client loader, matrix builder, java code generator.
- consistent tests across multiple applications
- group assignment adjustments without code deploys
- rule-based group assignment: e.g. US users experience 50% A, 50% B and non-US users are 25% A, 25% B, 25% C, 25% D
- human-readable test format
- forcing of test groups for internal testing
- java code generation for A/B tests groups
See Quick Start guide
See proctor demo
Building documentation locally
$ git checkout gh-pages $ gem install bundler $ bundle install $ rake clean serve => open http://localhost:4000/ in browser
Use the indeedeng-proctor-users Q&A forum to ask and answer questions about the use of Proctor.
See Also (other A/B test frameworks)
Code of Conduct
This project is governed by the Contributor Covenant v 1.4.1