Get a beautiful background gradient just by adding a simple script to your camera!
- Supports horizontal, vertical and radial gradients
- Supports up to 6 colors
- Multiple radial ratio policies
- Invert direction
- Custom radial origin
- Editor preview
- Background is rendered after opaque objects to avoid unnecessary overdraw
- Optimized shaders that avoid dynamic if conditions
- Option to "bake" the background texture, thereby exchanging memory for performance
- Import the
Packages/GradientBackgroundto your project
- Add the
GradientBackgroundcomponent to your camera.
LWRP (Light Weight Render Pipeline support)
Open "Project Settings" and "Graphics" setting. Set "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" property to "BackgroundLWRPAsset", created for this script.
Open LWRPBackgroundGradientExampleScene and press Play button.
To customize gradient setting, at first open "BackgroundRendererFeature" scriptable object in project window.
And at inspector window, adjust properties.
If you want change gradient setting from script, change properties on "BackgroundRendererFeature" scriptable object from script.
Please refer ChangeGradient.cs