oidc-agent errors are now printed if something goes wrong with oidc-agent
- Adapted to work with oidc-aent >= 3.0.0
- Fixed some output formatting
Fixed communication with oidc-agent >= 2.0.0
Added support for two new flags in depcreate/depupdate operations:
- maxProvidersRetry: Maximum number of cloud providers to be used in case of failure (Default: UNBOUNDED).
- keepLastAttempt: In case of failure, keep the resources allocated in the last try (Default: true).
These flags are supported starting from Orchestrator version 2.1.0
orchent now supports the oidc-agent to retrieve access token
- added support for time and user based filtering
- added support for alias in a local configuration file
- Task output
- CloudProviderName output
Docker support with SSL
SSL CA-list can be set via environment variable
package building fixed