I'm so glad you're here
I'm a software engineer fascinated with AI, UX, and storytelling through data visualization, with a flair for innovative solutions and process efficiency. I'm very concerned with the way design performs, the impact it has on your emotions, and how accurate data collection, cleaning, analysis, and presentation can tell important stories that influence people, change lives, and maybe even save the world.
I'm a passionate advocate for social and environmental justice and the idea of working with or for a company that focuses on affecting change is incredibly appealing.
🔥 Current + Recent Projects
Finishing up my BS in Data Analytics at WGU
- Policy Pulse: An innovative tool designed to demystify complex policies and provide a clear, concise understanding of legislation and its implications. By leveraging advanced language models and real-time data integration, Policy Pulse offers users summarized versions of lengthy policy documents, extracts key points, and provides historical context. Whether you're an NGO, activist, government body, or a concerned citizen, Policy Pulse aims to keep your finger on the pulse of policies that matter.
- Songs for Solidarity: A unique platform dedicated to curating and showcasing music that resonates with powerful social and environmental messages. In a world filled with noise, I aim to amplify the voices of artists who use their talents to inspire change, raise awareness, and challenge the status quo.
OutdatedEducator: An API practice project with OpenAI.
IMDb Chatbot: A Machine Learning Jupyter project that serves as a chatbot for IMDb.
Storytime Reading Tracker: A tool to keep track of your reading progress and stories.
💬 Passionate about
- Self-awareness, inquiry, and growth
- Social and Environmental Justice
- Permaculture + Soil Science
- Singing :)
- Social Good Organizations
- AI/ML applications and ethics