This is a simple website that I made to start keeping track of our gaming history at work. Every time you play a board game, just mark it down on this website. Eventually, you'll be able to see your records over the long run, and filter by things like opponents, number of players in a game, wins, and more.
The idea of the app was to be very simple - you will be able to add in more details on any specific aspect that you want, in the long run, but to use the app you should only need to enter the game name and the names of the winners and losers.
- Game Aliases. BSG and Battlestar Galactica should point to the same thing. (In branch)
- Offer autocorrect for game names.
- Add image functionality for games. Every time a game is displayed, it should show the image for that game.
- Filtering on a player's games.
- Pagination on everything.
- Add player details (preferences, age, location, email, etc)
- Add game details (number of players, game notes for a particularly epic game, etc)
- Add game tags (strategy, coop, etc)
- How do you deal with draws?
- Test everything (in branch)