Yet another framework for prototyping games and making fancy demoscene productions with it. It's written in c++11 or 14-17-ish flavour, using d3d11 optimized for strictly VS2015 and VS2017, preconfigured with CMake.
Due Direct3D only Windows and Visual Studio is supported - despite usage of CMake. Extending with support of other compilers and IDEs are welcome.
- as a design goal making a modular code, with interfaces to extend it statically for your taste (e.g. does not support plugin sistem ATM)
- serialization and internal resouce management
- fair scenegraph support
- fairly easy to use - desied to support bad architectual design to hack code with it - mean: partycoding
- small exporter tools and scripts for Blender - we love Blender isn!t it?
It finally uses Cmake to create its projects. For sample codes see
tests folder and its subprojects.
- Download all dependencies listed below, build and install them
- Add their install paths to
- Make sure that
blendercommands are available from
- Run the corresponding
create_*.batscript to your environment.
- Python 2.7
- Blender 2.79
- Bass - Core audio
- STB - Core standard library
- Assimp - For native model import module
Optional / Future
- (Bullet)[https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3] - for future usage
- Lua - for future scripting engine
- Scintilla - for editor ui
- Make it work
- Win Function
- Take world domination