How to contribute
Follow these simple steps
- Submit a PR with the changes you would like to see
- If you submit content make sure it matches our content policy
Previewing your submission
Your submission should be automatically deployed by netlify and you should have a link in the PR. You can use that link to preview your changes. Check out this excellent markdown guide to get started with Markdown.
Please stick to our contribution guidelines:
- All text postings must be licensed under CC BY 4.0
- Additional content like images may have any license allowed by our license policy.
- Use Standard English and appropriate language for your posts
- be professional
- no superlatives
- most of the time there is no "I" in team
- If you are uncertain consider to use the issue tracker to obtain feedback
Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the blog.
Please stick to project-related subjects such as developer reports, community events (...). If you'd like to do any official announcement clarify your concern by submitting an issue tagged with #statement.