Inferno Collection: Fire Alarm
Public Beta Version 4.5
The Fire Alarm resource adds both fire alarms, manual call-points/pull-stations, and fire control pannels into your server. By default, the resource comes with one location, the Mission Row police station, which contains a handfull of call-points, and a control-panel, however, the resource allows and encourages you to add more, though easy to use JSON files.
The call-points and control panel consist of non-networked objects, with each control panel having an openable NUI. From the NUI, the player has access to menu options; when the fire alarm for that building has been activated, the player has the ability to silence the sounders, and/or reset the alarm for the building.
Presently, the following can be customized:
- Location of manual call-points and control panels.
- Number of call-points per control pannel.
- Per-panel passcodes for each control-panel.
- The area within which the alarm can be heard once sounded.
- Fire/EMS Pager intergration, allowing you to page per-panel tones when an alarm is activated.
Development Showcase Video
Check out the Wiki for an installation guide, as well as to find out how to use the resource.
Thank you to our Alpha Testers, and their respective servers and players, for testing this resource:
- LurkingSpirit #8338
- <<NL>>wolfblood1445#4764 Tom | DutchGamingsHD15#7193
- J. Hughesman #6922
- Beerasaurus - Rex#9371
- Trevor Cory#7451
The Inferno Collection Team
Interested in keeping up-to-date with what we are working on? Check out our roadmap.