This release brings big improvements to the midgame section. Investigating the events timeline has been thoroughly tested and a lot of stuff fixed and tweaked to make it more playable. Changes and additions include:
- Extended information mode. Enabling the "extendedMode" parameter in the fresh new parasite.cfg configuration file will allow players to see a lot of internal information - detailed formulas, skill rolls with all bonuses described, etc.
- Evolution process can now be paused from the evolution window.
- Dropping inventory objects has been implemented.
- All objects in habitats are now persistent.
- All locations and persons now have properly generated names.
- Host can now push past other AI (opposing strength check).
- All exceptions are now logged to "exceptions.txt" file and by default sent to the web (you can disable this behavior in the configuration file).
- Learning event clues have been refactored to always give clues and minimize the risk of an investigation dead end.
- You can now use SPACE key to hide HUD.