This is InfiniDB 4.6.2
To build InfiniDB from source you will need:
- a CentOS/RHEL 5/6, debian 6/7 or Ubuntu 12/14 linux host configured for software development
Along with a working C++ compiler and GNU software development tools you will need the following extra packages:
mkdir infinidb-src cd infinidb-src
wget -Omysql-4.6.2-1.tar.gz https://github.com/infinidb/mysql/archive/4.6.2-1.tar.gz tar -zxf mysql-4.6.2-1.tar.gz ln -s mysql-4.6.2-1 mysql cd mysql ./configure --prefix=$HOME/infinidb/mysql make make install
cd .. wget -Oinfinidb-4.6.2-1.tar.gz https://github.com/infinidb/infinidb/archive/4.6.2-1.tar.gz tar -zxf infinidb-4.6.2-1.tar.gz ln -s infinidb-4.6.2-1 infinidb cd infinidb ./configure --prefix=$HOME/infinidb make make install
This will leave you with
$HOME/infinidb as a binary tree. Follow the Binary Download
instructions in the InfiniDB 4.6 Installation Guide
(available on https://mariadb.com/services/infinidb-services).
Also an InfiniDB Enterprise version is provided and supported by MariaDB. You can also
get additional information here: https://mariadb.com/services/infinidb-services
How to Contribute
- You may submit your contributions via GitHub pull requests.
- The submission must be by the original author.
- Along with any pull requests, please state that the contribution is your original work and that you license the work to the project under the project's open source license and the InfiniDB Contributor Agreement (see InfiniDBContributorAgreement.pdf). Whether or not you state this explicitly, by submitting any copyrighted material via pull request, email, or other means you agree to license the material under the project's open source license and warrant that you have the legal authority to do so.
- The InfiniDB Project committee will review your pull request and shall decide when and whether to merge your request in the main InfiniDB project. The InfiniDB Project committee will inform you of any decision regarding your request.