Harvest Time Tracking Integration with Invision Enterprise workflow screens
Install this User Script via TamperMonkey to add the Harvest Tracker Plugin to Invision Enterprise workflow pages
- You must have an Enterprise account set up for Invision and be logged in.
- You must have an account with Harvest and be logged in.
- For Chrome users, install TamperMonkey for Chrome
- For Safari users, install TamperMonkey for Safari
- For FireFox users, install TamperMonkey for FireFox
- For Microsoft Edge users, install TamperMonkey for Microsoft Edge
- For other browser users, select the appropriate tab for TamperMonkey
After installing TamperMonkey, open harvest_invisionapp_integration.user.js and click the 'Raw' button. This will open an install screen for Tampermonkey with an Install button. Click it to install the script.
Harvest InVision Integration, as an open source project, is free to use and always will be. Infinite Red offers premium Harvest InVision Integration support and general mobile app design/development services. Email us at email@example.com to get in touch with us for more details.