This repository contains Giraffe, a React-based visualization library used to implement the InfluxDB 2.0 UI.
This library is currently in a pre-alpha state. Docs will follow as soon as the API has a chance to stabilize.
- A high-level Grammar of Graphics style API that can specify a wide variety of visualizations with a few simple concepts
- A columnar interface for input data that enables efficient interop with Web Workers and Apache Arrow
- Easy reactivity and extensibility via React
- Self-contained configs in the style of Vega-Lite
- Support for mapping groupings of columns to a single visual aesthetic
Thanks to Chromatic for providing us with a snapshot testing platform.