GitHub Input Plugin
Gather repository information from GitHub hosted repositories.
Note: Telegraf also contains the webhook input which can be used as an alternative method for collecting repository information.
[[inputs.github]] ## List of repositories to monitor repositories = ["influxdata/telegraf"] ## Github API access token. Unauthenticated requests are limited to 60 per hour. # access_token = "" ## Timeout for HTTP requests. # http_timeout = "5s"
- name - The repository name
- owner - The owner of the repository
- language - The primary language of the repository
- license - The license set for the repository
- stars (int)
- forks (int)
- open_issues (int)
- size (int)
When the internal input is enabled:
- access_token - An obfusticated reference to the configured access token or "Unauthenticated"
- limit - How many requests you are limited to (per hour)
- remaining - How many requests you have remaining (per hour)
- blocks - How many requests have been blocked due to rate limit
github,full_name=influxdata/telegraf,name=telegraf,owner=influxdata,language=Go,license=MIT\ License stars=6401i,forks=2421i,open_issues=722i,size=22611i 1552651811000000000 internal_github,access_token=Unauthenticated rate_limit_remaining=59i,rate_limit_limit=60i,rate_limit_blocks=0i 1552653551000000000