This user guide explains how to use infoScoop.
- Screen Layout - The screen structure of infoScoop is explained here.
- The operations of the Command bar - The operations of the components arranged on the command bar are explained here.
The components are listed below:
- Ticker(Electrical Bulletin Board) Operations
- Going Back to Top Page
- Changing the Character Size
- Global Settings
- Trash Bin Operations
- List of Gadget Authentication Information
- Displaying the Message Console
- Personalized area operations - The personalized area that is a region to add or arrange Gadgets freely is explained here.
- Add the Gadget
Execute one of the following methods to add a Gadget to the personalized area.
- Adding a Gadget from the Menu
- Adding a Gadget from the Site Map
- Adding an Optional RSS Content
- Registering an Optional Web Site * Moving a Gadget of the Personalized area - This page explains how to change the arrangement of Gadget. * Deleting a Gadget from the Personalized area - This page explains how to delete a Gadget. * Operations of a Tab - This page explains how to operate the tab. * Operations of My Site Map - This page explains how to operate My Site Map.
- Gadget operations - This page explains how to use the main Gadgets.