Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Android Mobile Messaging wiki!
Mobile Messaging SDK is designed and developed to easily enable push notification channel in your mobile application. In almost no time of implementation you get push notification in your application and access to the features of Infobip IP Messaging Platform.
Getting started guides
- Quick start guide
- Firebase Cloud Messaging guide
- Example application
- Migration guide (from 1.x to 2.x)
Features and APIs
- Server errors
- User profile
- Messages and notifications management
- Geofencing API
- Android Manifest components
- Privacy settings
- How to display messages when app is running in the foreground?
- How to completely stop or start receiving push messages?
- How to retrieve a message in my Activity when user taps on a notification?
- How to open application webView on message tap?
- How can I use "deeplink" from custom payload to land user to a particular app page?
- How to use custom notification sound?
- How do I get Infobip's unique (push registration) ID?
- How can I achieve handling by Infobip's Firebase and my Firebase messaging service?
- Why cannot I receive push messages?