Welcome to the iOS Mobile Messaging wiki!
Mobile Messaging SDK is designed and developed to easily enable push notification channel in your mobile application. In almost no time of implementation you get push notification in your application and access to the features of Infobip IP Messaging Platform.
Getting started guides
- Quick start guide
- APNs Certificate guide
- Example application
- Integrating with an existing app
- Migration guide (from 4.x to 5.x)
Features and APIs
- Library events
- Server errors
- User profile
- Messages and notifications management
- Geofencing service
- Privacy settings
- How to display messages when app is running in the foreground?
- How to completely stop/start receiving push messages?
- How to install the SDK without CocoaLumberjack?
- How to implement custom message handler?
- How can I be sure that message is delivered?
- How to handle a message when user opens the app by tapping on a notification alert?
- Using Push notifications to initiate downloading when app is in background or not running state
- How to open application webView on message tap?
- How to use "deeplink" to land user to a particular app page?
- How to use custom notification sound?
- I don't receive push notifications!
- How do I get Infobip's unique (push registration) ID?