Releases · informalsystems/apalache
0.40.0 - 2023-05-26
- Bump Z3 to v4.12.1, see #2565
- fix pretty printing of
x \div y and
x / y (#2562)
0.30.9 - 2023-05-08
- Fix conversion of quint records. See #2542.
0.30.8 - 2023-04-17
- Add support for converting quint record operators. See #2530.
- Fix conversion of quint
setBy operator. See #2531.
0.30.7 - 2023-04-11
- Fix conversion of quint binding operators to support operator passed by name. See #2520.
0.30.6 - 2023-04-01
- Add conversion of quint operators
select, and operators over maps (TLA+ functions). See #2439, #2489, #2492, #2493.
- Support conversion of Quin't
nondet bindings. See #2499.
0.30.5 - 2023-03-10
- Updated support for quint input, for compatibility with the (forthcoming) Quint v0.8.0. Output from earlier versions of quint will no longer be supported. See #2473 and informalsystems/quint#689.
- Add support for quint tuples. See #2441.
- Add support for converting (most) quint list operator. See #2440.
- Added support for quint's variadic bindings in
exists operators. See #2471.
0.30.4 - 2023-03-08
- Fix the typing of quint empty sets during conversion (see #2466)
0.30.3 - 2023-03-06
- Add support for first-order
CONSTANTS, see #2389.
- Fixed type checking of specs that use
PrintT, see #2456.
0.30.2 - 2023-02-22
- Added support for inputing a spec written in a small fragment of quint (see #2421).
- Fix parsing of lines longer than 999 characters, see #2430
0.30.1 - 2022-11-07
- Server port is now configurable via the
--port CLI argument or
server.port configuration key (see #2264).