Documents are categorized based on their audience.
User Docs: contains documents and examples on how you can configure and use ERMrestJS.
ERMrestJS can be used in browser, nodeJS, or AngularJS environments. See ERMrestJS usage for more detail.
When developing new code for ERMrestJS, please remember to run the build tools before submitting Pull Requests (PR).
Steps to make a contribution:
- make your updates to the code;
- do your own quality assurance;
- update the API documentation (if applicable);
- update the unit tests (if applicable);
- make sure there are no warnings or errors from static analysis programs
make allshould be free of warnings and errors);
- make sure that all tests are passing before submitting the request
make testshould be free of errors);
- make your pull request, and prepare for comments.
Help and Contact
Please direct questions and comments to the project issue tracker at GitHub.
ERMrestJS is made available as open source under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Please see the LICENSE file for more information.