The iBus is the central commmunication component in a InGrid System. It handles the communication to other InGrid components and provides several interfaces to access data in the InGrid data space.
- manages communication to other InGrid components
- provides several interfaces to access data in the InGrid data space
- provides message routing within the InGrid communication
- enables/disables connected iPlugs
- GUI for easy administration
- a running InGrid Software System
build from source with
mvn package assembly:single.
java -jar ingrid-ibus-x.x.x-installer.jar
and follow the install instructions.
Obtain further information at http://informationgrid.github.io/
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/informationgrid/ingrid-ibus/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/informationgrid/ingrid-ibus
Set up eclipse project
and import project into eclipse.
Debug under eclipse
mvn installto expand the base web application
- set up a java application Run Configuration with start class
- add the program arguments
--descriptor src/test/resources/communication.xml --busurl /ibus-test --adminport 8100 --adminpassword adminto the Run Configuration
- as VM-argument the path to the webapp must be added "-DwebappDir=src/main/release"
- make sure the tools.jar (from JDK) is added to the classpath of the runtime configuration
src/main/release/webappto class path
- the admin gui starts in this sample on port 8100
If you are having issues, please let us know: email@example.com
The project is licensed under the EUPL license.