This software is part of the InGrid software package. The Search interface provides
- an OpenSearch interface to the InGrid data space
- an ATOM Download Service Interface to geo services meta data records and the data they are based on
It ecapsulates all interfaces that work directly on the InGrid data space. No intermediate storage or index is being used.
- OpenSearch interface to integrate InGrid data into other applications
- deliveres detailed data such as ISO 19115/19119 meta data
high performance streaming implementation
ATOM Download Service Interface to access base data for geo services meta data
- automatically discovers connected datasources
- add filters to narrow results to certain data providers
- user friendly HTML based view on the data
- a running InGrid Software System
build from source with
mvn package assembly:single.
java -jar ingrid-interface-search-x.x.x-installer.jar
and follow the install instructions.
Obtain further information at http://www.ingrid-oss.eu/ (sorry only in German)
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/informationgrid/ingrid-interface-search/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/informationgrid/ingrid-interface-search
Set up eclipse project
and import project into eclipse.
Debug under eclipse
mvn installto expand the base web application
- set up a java application Run Configuration with start class
If you are having issues, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the EUPL license.