- Requires Ansible 1.6.1 or newer
- Expects Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 bit)
- This ROR stack can be on a single node or multiple nodes.
The inventory file
hostsdefines the nodes in wich the stacks should be configured.
Setup and use
$ git clone https://github.com/infoslack/simple-ansible.git $ cd simple-ansible $ cp hosts.example hosts
- Change the app_name variable located in
group_vars/allto the name of your application.
hostsand include the name servers
- You can change the rules or the order of execution in
Run the playbook:
$ ansible-playbook -i hosts server.yml
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[my-github-username]/versioning/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
simple-ansible is released under the MIT license