Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Presently, Botkube sends all the notifs to a particular channel. An organisation with mulyiple teams governing individual services would require seperate notif channel to moniter their deployed services.
Describe the solution you'd like
Kubenetes resources when annotated with, for instance botkube.io/channel: frontend
Botkube reads them and sends all the notifs for the particular resource to the frontend channel.
This provides a way to classify notifications based on internal teams or workgroup by using the annotation data available in the resources.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* Add Object Annotation filter
- enables filtering of events based on annotations present in objects at run time.
- annotation `botkube.io/disable: true` disables event notifications for the annotated object
- annotation `botkube.io/channel: <channel_name>` sends events notifications of the annotated object to the mentioned channel.
- adds func `ExtractAnnotations()`. It extract annotations from Event.InvolvedObject and adds them to event.Metadata.Annotations
- implements individual actions using internal functions.
- adds unit tests for internal functions.
- replaces Init() with InitialiseKubeClient() to decouple config.yaml and KubeClinet dependencies from unit testing
* Add build completion message