Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Disable notification for a particular noisy resource ( least important or consistantly crashing pod) based on
Kubernetes annotations at run time.
Describe the solution you'd like
Adding an annotation to a kubernetes resource at run time, for instance botkube.io/disable-notif: true
will skip the notifications from being sent to the channels.
This provides us control to enable or disable notifications of a particular object at run time.
This can be implemented by adding an annotations fliter.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* Add Object Annotation filter
- enables filtering of events based on annotations present in objects at run time.
- annotation `botkube.io/disable: true` disables event notifications for the annotated object
- annotation `botkube.io/channel: <channel_name>` sends events notifications of the annotated object to the mentioned channel.
- adds func `ExtractAnnotations()`. It extract annotations from Event.InvolvedObject and adds them to event.Metadata.Annotations
- implements individual actions using internal functions.
- adds unit tests for internal functions.
- replaces Init() with InitialiseKubeClient() to decouple config.yaml and KubeClinet dependencies from unit testing
* Add build completion message