Ingestly Chrome Debug Extension
What is this?
- A Chrome Extension for debugging Ingestly web beacons.
- In Console tab of Chrome's developer tool, the extension shows a table of payload sent to Ingestly Endpoint.
- You can toggle on/off the extension through Chrome's Extension page.
- Clone or Download this repository.
- Open Chrome's extension page
- Enable "Developer Mode"
- Click "Load Unpackaged Extension" and point a directory of this source code on your computer.
- Open the Developer Tool and go to Console tab.
- Open a website you want to debug Ingestly.