Python wrapper for the ticketswitch f13 API.
- Search for events and performances.
- Availability details for performances.
- Make live reservations.
- Purchase tickets.
Install pyticketswitch by running:
pip install pyticketswitch
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/ingresso-group/pyticketswitch/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/ingresso-group/pyticketswitch
How to contribute
- Check for open/closed issues.
- Open a new issue describing the bug/feature.
- Fork the repository
- Bug fixes should have a unit test that ensures that the bug is never reintroduced. New features should have an acceptance test. All tests (both new and old) should be passing
- Send us a pull request.
Tests can be run with tox:
pip install tox tox
pip install -r requirements/test.txt flake8 pyticketswitch py.test behave
Or via make
Behave tests require PyVCR. There are intentionally no cassettes shipped with the repo (to avoid an echo chamber), so the first run might be slow, but subsequent runs will be faster. Be mindful of this fake though.
Copyright (c) 2017 Ingresso Group
Licensed under the The MIT License.