Semi-Automated Quantitative Trait Genome-Wide Association Studies
The SAQT-GWAS approach consists of a LONI Pipeline workflow and a collection of R functions that together allow a user to quickly and easily conduct GWAS on thousands of different quantitative traits simultaneously and subsequently visualize the results.
- Fast – 100s of QT-GWAS in ~10 minutes on the LONI cluster
- Flexible – use any set of quantitative traits as inputs
- Customizable – GWAS settings easily adjustable
- Simple – interrogate results with provided functions
- Powerful – enables systems-level exploration of genotype-phenotype associations
Documentation is included as a PDF titled SAQT_GWAS_Documentation
More information can be found at: http://loni.usc.edu/Software/saqtgwas.html
This work was in part supported by NIH grants P41EB015922 and U54EB020406.