Plone theme based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.0
diazotheme.bootstrap product using the Add-on Control Panel.
This will activate the theme and also setup Plone's default
to only included when Diazo is enabled or when you are viewing the Theming
Control Panel. This theme includes its own
public.css which had several
items from the default
- Turn your site into a pretty Bootstrap based theme, and also simplifies templating of customization addons.
- Portlets are converted to
divelements instead of
Products.ContentWellPortletsis supported, however with some modifications.
- PortletAboveContentA will appear full width right below logo
- PortletAboveContentB will appear full width right below breadcrumbs
- PortletAboveContentC will appear fluid width right above content center column
- PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, PortletBelowContentC will appear as a 3 column portlet slots right below content and sidebar area
- PortletBelowContentD will appear full width right below PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, and PortletBelowContentC
- All PortletFooter will appear as a 6 column slot within the footer area
eea.facetednavigationis also supported, with some enhancements.
- The diazo rules rewrite facetednavigation templates to take advantage of the responsive design.
- If the first widget at the top widget slot is a text search widget, it will appear as a full width widget with a different background.
webcouturier.dropdownmenuwill enhance the top navigation with dropdown menus.