Drupal Server Environment
DrupalSE is a script for configuring Server Environment for Drupal using Ansible.
DrupalSE makes configuring server environments for Drupal quick and easy.
Supported operation systems:
- Debian 8 ( Jessie )
DrupalSE will install:
It should take about 30 minutes to configure your virtual or dedicated server from scratch.
Download and start DrupalSE.sh:
wget https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/drupalse/drupalSE.sh sh drupalSE.sh
Input password for user 'webmaster'
Press “1. Configure new server” for configure server
- DrupalSE menu is starting automatically when root connected to ssh. Also you can start DrupalSE menu from /root/DrupalSE_menu.sh:
- Press “2. Manage sites on the server”.
- Press “1. Create site”.
- Input site domain name.
- Input DB character set and press Enter.
Script will display information:
- site root folder;
- user and password for database;
- database name.
- Press “0. Exit” for exit.
Download drupal in site root folder and install it or load dump to database.