Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Nope, we're not going to hit version 1.0 yet :) Let's go to version 0.10.
This version of inky contains support for:
- Ink version 0.8.2 which includes new built in functions (
POW, and more), as well as lots of fixes and minor improvements.
- inkjs version 1.7.1 which is equivalent to ink version 0.8.1 (for web export). (Plus a hotfix for y-lohse/inkjs#200)
And new for Inky: a new web template, including support for dark theme, images and more!
The new template has:
- Styling improvements
- Dark theme support! Simply add the following tag to the top of your main ink file:
# theme: dark
- By-line support. Simply add the following tag to the top of your main ink file:
# author: Your Name Here
- Can new use these built in tags when exporting to web:
# IMAGE: pathToImageto insert images.
# CLEARto start a "new page", clearing the existing text on screen.
# RESTARTto restart the story from the beginning, also clearing the screen and player progress. We suggest you do this after a
# CLASS: className: Built in tag that will apply a CSS class to a line of content.
.endCSS class that you can apply to "The End" text if desired.
- Fix for scrolling behaviour with large amounts of content so it doesn't scroll too far.
- Fixes for layout when embedded in an
iframe, such as when uploaded to itch.io.
Fix for the titlebar not updating from "Untitled.ink" when saving new files on Windows.
Fix for CTRL-P shortcut for "Go to anything..." not working on Windows.
Updated version of Electron.