RelaxNG Compact Syntax Parser and Pretty-Printer for Scala
This library provides classes for working with Compact-syntax RelaxNG grammars in a Scala-esque / functional way. It is NOT an XML Validator.
The components are:
- A comprehensive abstract syntax for RelaxNG Compact Syntax, with Arbitrary instances
- A parser for the abstract syntax
- A pretty-printer for the abstract syntax
- A basic simplifier, primarily for resolving local include directives
For now, use via "sbt publish-local" and add this to your build.sbt
libraryDependencies += "com.inkling" %% "relaxng" % "0.1"
Dependencies are fetched automatically via SBT.
- SBT: The library is built using SBT >= 0.10.0
- To buld, run "sbt compile" in the root directory.
- To test, run "sbt test" in the root directory
- ScalaCheck: The library provides scalacheck Arbitrary instances, hence requires it even for non-testing use.
- ScalaTest: For running the test suites, ScalaTest is required
Licenses of Dependencies
- ScalaTest is distributed under the Apache 2.0 License
- ScalaCheck is distributed under a modified BSD License: http://scalacheck.googlecode.com/svn/artifacts/1.9/doc/LICENSE
Copyright and License
Copyright 2011-2012 Inkling Systems, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.