v2.0.0 - New fonts, new languages and a lot of bug fixes
- Ink/Stitch now requires Inkscape 1.0 or higher.
- Windows: Ink/Stitch will now require at least Windows 7.
We are now able to release Ink/Stitch versions in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
Therefore we want to thank our great Ink/Stitch community and translators.
- More Fonts (thanks to the Ink/Stitch community)
- Updated lettering gui and improved kerning
- Font Management
- Set directory for custom fonts
- Generate json file for new fonts
- Cleanup font svg file to reduce size
- Restack objects in selected order (is back!)
- Duplicate params
- Embroidery settings (per document)
- Collapse length: max. distance between objects without lock stitches
- add lock stitches select box (#1076) …
- About: displays Ink/Stitch version, license and link to documentation
- Ink/Stitch version included in bug report
- macOS: beside of versions for catalina/big sur, there are now also updated versions for el capitan/sierra and high sierra/mojave
- Params warns users if the simulator cannot be loaded due to an invalid shape (avoids waiting time) (#1143)
- Ink/Stitch will be more forgiving for bad objects (fill (#993, #941), satin columns (#1130))
- Fix some encoding issues
- divide zero in satin column (#1151)
- Update Sulky Rayon Thread palette (#1134)
- Delete Command Group on Auto-Route and Cut Satin (#1125)
- Catch Palette IndexError (#1100)
- Break apart: add evenodd rule to display correct filling (#931)
- Fix stroke width calculation with transforms (#940)
- Prevent Auto Route Satin Without Satin Columns (#942)
- Fix print pdf when svg contains comments (#939)
Under the hood