Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Visual Studio Code. Install vscode IDE along with the C# and the Nester Develop extensions.
- Dotnet Core. The dotnet core framework version should match the deployed version.
- Docker. Install docker to run nest services locally.
- Git version 2.10 or higher. The Devkit is designed to keep all work in a single folder. The SSH keys are maintained in the local folder for checking out the remote repository. Removing the folder removes all work related to the development. This allows for a clean development environment that makes the least impact on the system. This Git version provides support for local SSH keys.
- Windows (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and newer
- Ubuntu 14.04+ (and distros based on it)
- Debian 8.7+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) / CentOS / Oracle Linux 7.3+
- Fedora 23 / 24 / 25
- OpenSUSE 42.2+
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.