Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Move Docker org to "inlets"
- Build and push multi-arch Docker images during release process #108
- Updates to YAML files and examples via #112
A big thank you to @matevzmihalic for this
alexellis/inlets:2.5.2 can now be used on AMD64, ARM64, and ARMHF without any changes.
- Use crypto subtle for constant time #110
This is an improvement for how inlets validates the authentication token
- Inlets comes to Windows - checkout inlets.exe on the releases page!
- Update behaviour for the --control-plane flag
This change keeps the
--control-plane in sync with
--port, unless it has been specified by the user.
# You can now bind the control port used by the tunnel separately # from the data port used by your users. # Run "inlets server --help" for more
- Add welcome message and website
Update Go to 1.11 Signed-off-by: Alex Ellis (OpenFaaS Ltd) <firstname.lastname@example.org>