The VichUploaderBundle is a Symfony2 bundle that attempts to ease file uploads that are attached to ORM entities or ODM documents.
- Automatically name and save a file to a configured directory
- Inject the file back into the entity or document when it is loaded from the datastore as an
- Delete the file from the file system upon removal of the entity or document from the datastore
- Templating helpers to generate public URLs to the file
All of this functionality is fully configurable to allow for app-specific customization.
- Saving/deleting files to the local filesystem only
For usage documentation, see:
For license, see: