This wiki describes some of the specifics of the Android version of SCFFLD; a complete description of the framework is available on the SCFFLD homepage at https://innerfunction.com/SCFFLD/.
See getting started for a quick introduction to using SCFFLD in a new Android Studio project.
The source code is organized into a number of packages, described below:
These code groups are:
- com.innerfunction.scffld: The core SCFFLD classes and interfaces.
- com.innerfunction.scffld.app: App container specific classes.
- com.innerfunction.scffld.ui: Core UI components.
- com.innerfunction.uri: Internal URI system code.
- com.innerfunction.util: Utility classes.
The following pages give details of different aspects of the code operation:
The SDK can be installed in a number of ways, see the installation page for details.