Innova Core 0.12.1
This is the official reference wallet for Innova digital currency and comprises the backbone of the Innova peer-to-peer network. You can download Innova Core or build it yourself using the guides below.
The following are some helpful notes on how to run Innova on your native platform.
Unpack the files into a directory and run:
Unpack the files into a directory, and then run innova-qt.exe.
Drag Innova-Qt to your applications folder, and then run Innova-Qt.
- See the Innova documentation for help and more information.
- Ask for help on #innovacoin on Freenode. If you don't have an IRC client use webchat here.
- Ask for help on the InnovaTalk forums.
The following are developer notes on how to build Innova Core on your native platform. They are not complete guides, but include notes on the necessary libraries, compile flags, etc.
The Innova Core repo's root README contains relevant information on the development process and automated testing.
- Developer Notes
- Multiwallet Qt Development
- Release Notes
- Release Process
- Source Code Documentation TODO
- Translation Process
- Translation Strings Policy
- Unit Tests
- Unauthenticated REST Interface
- Shared Libraries
- Dnsseed Policy
- Discuss on the InnovaTalk forums, in the Development & Technical Discussion board.
- Discuss on #innovacoin on Freenode. If you don't have an IRC client use webchat here.
Distributed under the MIT software license. This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com), and UPnP software written by Thomas Bernard.