Visual Studio project for integrating IBscanner.NET in your barcode reader application.
|barcode scanner||barcode reader|
IBscanner is a .Net library that gives the developers the possibility to easily include a barcode reading and exporting from image documents (scanned invoices, faxes, product photos and other) into their Windows applications. The library is written in fully managed code and is ready for integration into .Net applications without any other dependences or requirements.
The detecting algorithm of IBscanner finds the barcodes available in the document and returns them as a collection of barcode’s type, value and coordinates in the document.
- Load image document from file
- Load image document from Bitmap object
- Load image document from URL
- Excellent recognition of bad quality images (blurred, low contrast, damaged)
- Excellent reading speed
- 0-360° scan angle
- Support of .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Windows Forms, WPF and Windows Phone
###Supported barcode types:
- Interleaved 2/5
- Industrial 2/5
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- Code 11
- Code 128
- Code 128 Extended
- EAN/UCC 128
- Code 93
- Code 93 Extended
www.ibscanner.com homepage of IBscanner.NET component