A newsletter plugin for Liferay.
How To Build
- Install blade:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/liferay/liferay-blade-cli/master/installers/local | sh
- Create a liferay workspace:
WORKSPACE=my-workspace; blade init $WORKSPACE
- Checkout newsletter sources to the workspace's module directory:
cd $WORKSPACE/modules; git clone https://github.com/inofix/ch-inofix-newsletter.git
- Run ServiceBuilder:
How To Contribute
- Fork this repository to your individual github account.
- Clone your personal fork to your local machine.
- Use feature branches to work on new features or known issues.
- Merge finished features into your individual master branch and
- create pull-requests, to contribute your solutions to the inofix master branch.
- Change the current working directory to your local project.
- Configure https://github.com/inofix/ch-inofix-newsletter as additional upstream remote (see: https://help.github.com/articles/configuring-a-remote-for-a-fork/)
- Sync inofix-master with your individual fork (see: https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork/):
- Fetch upstream/master to your local copy:
git fetch upstream
- Check out your fork's local 'master' branch:
git checkout master
- Merge the changes from 'upstream/master' into your local master branch. This brings your fork's master branch into sync with the upstream repository, without losing your local changes:
git merge upstream/master
- Push merged master to your individual github account and
- create a pull-request, to contribute your solution to the inofix master branch.
Note for Eclipse / Liferay-IDE developers
if the JSPs of the newsletter-web project aren't validated properly,
- select the newsletter-web in the Project-Explorer view
- open the context menu with the right mouse key
- select "Configure" and
- choose "Add JSP Validation Support"
- select the timetracker-web in the Project-Explorer view
- choose CTRL + F5 to refresh your project
You may have to restart Eclipse, too in order to have your JSPs validated.
How To Test
In the Liferay workspace
- Select ch-inofix-newsletter -> verification -> testIntegration task from Gradle Tasks
ln -s standalone-gradle.properties gradle.properties
ln -s standalone-settings.gradle settings.gradle
./gradlew clean initBundle buildService testIntegration
Latest Travis-test-results for ch-inofix-newsletter can be obtained from https://travis-ci.org/inofix/ch-inofix-newsletter/builds