Ruby On Rails Sugar for Espresso.
- Snippets (match the TextMate RubyonRails bundle, same triggers)
- CodeSense (cover ActiveRecord, ActiveSupport, ActionPack)
- Actions (switching between Controller, Model and View, etc.)
- Snippets for Controllers, Models, Routes, Layouts, Views, ActiveSupport, Tests (based off TextMate RoR bundle)
- CodeSense for Active Record, Migrations, Minitest & Rails assertions, Shoulda.
- Snippets for Helpers
- -Snippets for Migrations-
- -CodeSense for ActiveRecord-
- CodeSense for ActiveSupport
- CodeSense for ActionPack
- -Snippets/Codesense for Shoulda (probably as a separate sugar)-
These can't be implemented currently because Espresso doesn't have the API hooks needed to trigger file operations that would allow switching between M, V and C, running tests, etc. I'm hoping those will get added at which time, hopefully the below could be implemented.
- File actions (switch between M, V and C)
- Run tests.
- Git support (probably as a separate sugar)
- -Find in project (hopefully implemented by MacRabbit in the core)-
copyright 2009 the MIT License
Based in part on some work done by Grzegorz Kazulak (http://github.com/grzegorzkazulak/rails.sugar).