Designed by APEX developers, for APEX developers.
Show Non-Defaults Onlybutton hides properties that have not been changed from their default values when enabled.
Toggle Non-Defaultsbutton will highlight non-defualt values with a yellow background when toggled.
Persisent Filter and Persistent Attribute Focus
- After you apply a filter to a component, that filter will persist as you switch to other components
- Switching between components keeps the focus on whatever attribute you were last viewing
- This feature exists in APEX 18.1, but we've added it to 5.1 and earlier.
Autocomplete PL/SQL editor
- All APEX/Oracle functions that are documented show automatically as you type.
- You can expand the snippet to get all of their parameters
- There is a URL "more" button at the bottom of the snippet which you can click to go straight to the procedure's documentation
Improved Select fields
- Selects with more than 7 options have a seach feature built in that allows you to find an option simply by typing
Show Already Selected Page Items To Select
- When adding a page item to a "Page Items To Select" property, you can see what items have already been chosen
<Youtube Video - Pending>
- Open this link
- Click "Add To Chrome"