Skeleton Key (iOS)
Skeleton Key is an addictive and unique puzzle game in which you shift keys around the board unlocking treasure chests. It's available here:
- Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.insurgentgames.skeletonkey&hl=en
- iOS: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.insurgentgames.skeletonkey&hl=en
- Skeleton Key HD iPad: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.insurgentgames.skeletonkey&hl=en
You can see video, screenshots, and more details at: http://www.insurgentgames.com/cryptose/
Patches are welcome.
You are a treasure hunter who has acquired the keys to countless treasure chests. You must travel into the forest, through the caves, across the beach, and onto the pirate ship in search of treasure!
Skeleton Key is an addictive and unique puzzle game in which you swipe keys around the board to open doors and unlock treasure chests. Swiping the screen moves all keys at the same time. You can swipe left, right, and down, but not up! Can you unlock all of the treasure chests without getting stuck?
Can you unlock them all?
- Beautiful graphics, sounds, and music with a pirate island feel
- 120 unique and challenging levels spanning 4 different regions
- 13 achievements to earn, keeping the gameplay fun long after beating the game
- 3 difficulties
- 4 enchanting songs
- Listen to your own tunes or the included music
This game is licensed under the GNU General Public License (see gpl.txt). As the copyright owner, I hereby give anyone permission to re-license my GPL code under a non-GPL license for the purpose of distributing it in the iOS App Store or the Android Market.
Insurgent Games was founded in 2009 by Micah Lee and Crystal Mayer out of their San Francisco studio apartment. For a couple of years they happily made iPhone and Android games. They quickly realized that unless you’re incredibly lucky, it’s hard to make enough money developing indie mobile games to pay San Francisco rent. So Micah got a full time job and Crystal moved on to other things.
Now, several years later, Micah works for the Electronic Frontier Foundation defending internet users from evil (https://www.eff.org/files/xkcd_comic.png), and Crystal is a freelance web designer (http://moonsprocket.com/). But Insurgent Games is dormant.
Since they're not working on the games anymore, they decided to release them to the community. They hope their games will thrive and be reborn as bigger and better things. All of their games are licensed under the GNU General Public License.