IBL Python Libraries
Library used to implement the International Brain Laboratory data pipeline. Currently in active development. The library as currently 4 main modules:
- brainbox: neuroscience analysis oriented library
- ibllib: general purpose library containing I/O, signal processing and IBL data pipelines utilities.
- oneibl: interface to the Alyx database of experiments to access IBL data.
- alf: implementation of ALF file naming convention
OS: Deployed on Linux and Windows. Minimally tested for Mac.
Python Module: Python 3.7 or higher, we develop on 3.8.
Installation, documentation and examples
Contribution and development practices
We use gitflow and Semantic Versioning.
Before commiting to your branch:
- run tests
- flake8 This is also enforced by continuous integration.
The Matlab library has moved to its own repository here: https://github.com/int-brain-lab/ibllib-matlab/