Manage Contributor License Agreements within GitHub Flow
Authorize CLA assistant to access your GitHub account.
Streamline your workflow and let CLA assistant handle the legal side of contributions to a repository for you. CLA assistant enables contributors to sign CLA's from within a pull request.
To get started, simply store your CLA as a GitHub Gist file then link it with the repository in CLA assistant. Then sit back and relax while CLA assistant:
- Comments on each opened pull request to ask the contributor to sign the CLA
- Allows contributors to sign a CLA from within a pull request
- Authenticates the signee with his or her GitHub account
- Updates the status of a pull request when the contributor agrees to the CLA
- Automatically asks users to re-sign the CLA for each new pull request in the event the associated Gist & CLA has changed
Repository owners can review a list of users who signed the CLA for each version of it. To get started, visit https://cla-assistant.io.