Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Enable post processing filters.
Fix issues concerning multiple cameras.
Supported RealSense SDK
Supported ROS Distributions
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Intel® RealSense™ Camera D400-Series:
- Intel® RealSense™ Depth Cameras D415 and D435
- Intel® RealSense™ Depth Modules D400, D410, D420, D430
- Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4m
- Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kit SR300
It is currently not possible to send all the post processing filters' output simultaneously. Specifically, when filter "colorizer" is active, normal depth topic is not published.