Intel® Graphics Compiler for OpenCL™
The Intel® Graphics Compiler for OpenCL™ is an LLVM based compiler for OpenCL™ targeting Intel Gen graphics hardware architecture.
Please refer to http://01.org/compute-runtime for additional details regarding Intel's motivation and intentions wrt OpenCL support in the open source.
The Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL™ is distributed under the MIT License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at:
- LLVM Project - https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project
- OpenCL Clang - https://github.com/intel/opencl-clang
- SPIRV-LLVM Translator - https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-LLVM-Translator
- VC Intrinsics - https://github.com/intel/vc-intrinsics
Supported Linux versions
IGC is supported on the following 64 bit Linux operating systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 19.04
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Intel Core Processors supporting Gen8 graphics devices
- Intel Core Processors supporting Gen9 graphics devices
- Intel Core Processors supporting Gen11 graphics devices
- Intel Core Processors supporting Gen12 graphics devices
- Intel Atom Processors supporting Gen9 graphics devices
How to provide feedback
Please submit an issue using native github.com interface: https://github.com/intel/intel-graphics-compiler/issues.
How to contribute
Create a pull request on github.com with your patch. Make sure your change is cleanly building. A maintainer will contact you if there are questions or concerns.