Intel(R) Intelligent Storage Acceleration Library Crypto Version
ISA-L_crypto is a collection of optimized low-level functions targeting storage applications. ISA-L_crypto includes:
Multi-buffer hashes - run multiple hash jobs together on one core for much better throughput than single-buffer versions.
- SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, MD5
Multi-hash - Get the performance of multi-buffer hashing with a single-buffer interface.
Multi-hash + murmur - run both together.
AES - block ciphers
- XTS, GCM, CBC
Rolling hash - Hash input in a window which moves through the input
- ISA-L_crypto for updates.
- For non-crypto ISA-L see isa-l on github.
- The github wiki covering isa-l and isa-l crypto.
- Assembler: nasm v2.11.01 or later (nasm v2.13 or better suggested for building in AVX512 support) or yasm version 1.2.0 or later.
- Compiler: gcc, clang, icc or VC compiler.
- Make: GNU 'make' or 'nmake' (Windows).
- Optional: Building with autotools requires autoconf/automake packages.
To build and install the library with autotools it is usually sufficient to run:
./autogen.sh ./configure make sudo make install
To use a standard makefile run:
make -f Makefile.unx
On Windows use nmake to build dll and static lib:
nmake -f Makefile.nmake
Other make targets
Other targets include:
make check: create and run tests
make tests: create additional unit tests
make perfs: create included performance tests
make ex: build examples
make doc: build API manual