https://github.com/intel/ipmctl. This repo is not active and pull requests are no longer being accepted.This project has been replaced by ipmctl located at
IXPDIMM SW is application-level software for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs. It supports functionality to:
Discover Intel DIMMs.
- View and update the firmware on Intel DIMMs.
- Provision the platform memory configuration.
- Create and delete namespaces.
- Configure data-at-rest security on Intel DIMMs.
- Monitor Intel DIMM health.
- Track performance of Intel DIMMs.
- Debug and troubleshoot Intel DIMMs.
IXPDIMM SW refers to the following interface components:
- An Application Programming Interface (API) library which provides programmatic access to the IXPDMIM SW functionality.
- A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs from the command line.
- A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of Intel DIMMs.
Packages are available on Fedora.
Fedora and Epel 7 packages can be found at: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jhli/ixpdimm_sw/
For more information please visit our project home: https://01.org/intel-nvm-frameworks
Kernel 4.12 or newer is suggested
libndctl is required to build, packages can be found at: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/djbw/ndctl/
The source can be found at: https://github.com/pmem/ndctl
invm-frameworks is required to build, packages can be found at: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jhli/ixpdimm_sw/
The source can be found at: https://github.com/intel/invm-frameworks
All other dependencies are widely available. This includes openssl sqlite zlib numactl kmod sblim-cmpi.
mkdir output && cd output cmake -DRELEASE=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr .. make -j all sudo make install
build artifacts can be found in output/build/linux/real/release
RPMs can also be built:
The RPMs will be in output/rpmbuild/RPMS/